Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Photos

I have a few photos that I want to put on my blog but there aren't enough for a post. So I decided to make a random photo section. Here ya go! Brook and I driving to the Cinders. This was the first camping trip for Brook. She said that black people don't go camping because they are always the first to die. Think about it. In every movie that I have ever seen the black person does die first! To freak her out even more I told her that bears like dark meat. I know - I can be such a bitch!
This is the same camping trip and yes, Brook is still alive. This was our last night and we had the best hamburgers ever! Sasha can sure put out a spread!

This is Kelsey's birthday shot. For those who don't know, Kelsey is Mindy's girlfriend and Mindy is the GM for my Schlotzsky's.
Obviously, my parents. This was at North in Scottsdale a few weekends ago.

This is my first light rail adventure to a D-Backs game. I know I look so enthusiastic.

Brook and I at the game. If you want to know why she has a name tag on that says Erica, you will have to call me.

Okay, now I am all caught up!

1 comment:

  1. I 'bout PEED MY PANTIES on the "dark meat" comment! You're lucky Brook is your friend! haaa

    ReplyDelete