Friday, April 24, 2009

Desert Storm

The last week of my life has been consumed with preparing for the final Main Street event - Desert Storm. I haven't even had time to put up pictures of TJ's 1st Birthday Party! (I will work on it this weekend.) Things went very smoothly among the customers and my employees. The bar did awesome outside and the kitchen kept a cool pace. It was a beautiful evening and another successful event! I didn't get too many exciting photos but here are some of the boats.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I know I grew up in Havasu...but I've NEVER seen boats displayed like that on trailers! Very cool.
    Glad your event went well, & SO excited to spend a little girl time with you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reg i think my sister has forgotten her Lake Havasu roots (lol)because I remember seeing these boats down in Parker. Anyways hopw all is well!

    ReplyDelete